Friday, September 28, 2007

lippy

Have you ever bitten the inside of your lip, and then KEEP biting it accidently whenever you eat? it's...really....annoying (and painful). I am housekeeping my office this week - color-coding files, getting rid of documents from 2005 that I"l never need (until I throw them out of course). It's all very liberating and feng-shui-like. I think I'll buy a plant over the weekend and name it Hank.

Green Tip on-a-budget tip - start your own office-recylcing effort if no one recycles office paper. I take 3 boxes from work every Friday and recycle most of it but then I always have paper available as well for my own home printer, kids' art projects (paper-mache heads!!), and paper in general. You'll actually save money on this one and your eco-concious efforts will rub-off on others (my co-workers are now very good at putting all their office paper in the recycling boxes).

No comments: