Thursday, June 14, 2007

Ughhh Veggies...

I'm just half joking but it's been almost 2 days of meat-free nutrition for me! I've been sticking to it (I know all of you were dying to know). I have also virtually eliminated sugar, salt, and am down to 1 cup of coffee per day.

the Pros:

- Wow - you are really regular when you get your full recommended dose of fiber on a daily basis
- The bloated icky feeling has gone - my sotmach feels flat.
- I think I've lost weight already.

the Cons:

- Eating a Boca Burger patty while the rest of your family and friends dine on marinated steak kind of (really) sucks.
- I'm hungry.
- I'm hungry.
- I'm hungry.

Now it IS almost 5pm and the tuna salad and apple I had at lunch have long since vacated the premises. I'm going to a co-worker send-off at a bar and grill after work so that should be interesting. I need to find more things to eat besides pasta and salad.

No comments: